The Sidebar is used to view and locate active incidents and available and assigned responders.
- Active Incidents — Click on an active incident to center the screen on the location and display the Incident Summary Card
- (A) Incident Location — Displays the address of the incident, as entered by the dispatcher
- (B) Incident Labels — Displays the class, category and/or type of incident
- (C) Incident Number — This is a number assigned for each incident
- Responders — Click on a responder to center the screen on their location* and to display their contact info, including voice and chat buttons
- (D) Assigned Responders — Responders assigned to an active incident appear in dark, along with the ID of the incident they are assigned to and their current status
- (E) Available Responders — Responders who are available appear in green
*Note: If the responder is using SMS only or has not enabled location permissions on their device, their location will not be available.